a selected list of both current and previous clients and projects
Digital storytelling and communication
- AARP, Inc. (formerly the American Association of Retired Persons): Co-producer of internal and external communications assets for AARP’s Multicultural Markets Engagement team.
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF): Senior Advisor for Internet communication strategy
Information architecture and system design
- AT&T: Project management, information architecture, design and development of data-driven Web applications (both public facing and intranet) for AT&T Creative Services.
- Aventis (formerly Rhône-Poulenc Group), VACCESS Health: Strategy, information architecture, design and development of Intranet-based group collaboration system for vaccine retail business.
- Barnes & Noble Inc., B&N Publishing: Design and development of Intranet MIS system.
- CitiGroup. Application and reporting development for Corporate Real Estate Services group.
- EuroRSCG: Information architecture consulting for Intel’s Web site (Intel.com).
- Pfizer: Technical project management of architecture and hardware sizing for enterprise search engine platform integrating across multiple enterprise and legacy data systems.
- Press4, Inc: Technical project management of architecture and development for commercial interactive voice response/automated speech recognition (IVR/ASR) application
- Rhode Island School of Design: Information architecture, design and development of custom Web CMS publishing technology.
- United Nations Children’s Fund: Enterprise search engine technology and taxonomy management systems procurement, design and deployment.
- Virilion: Architecture and technical design of global Youth collaboration and media Web site, including CMS, Web asset integration, resource support and Web 2.0 assets.
Technology procurement and integration
- RAND Corporation: Strategy consulting and product selection of enterprise Web CMS, as well as IT support model and process reengineering.
- United Nations Children’s Fund: Technical evaluation of vendor RFP responses for enterprise Web CMS and e-Commerce fundraising platform.
- United Nations Children’s Fund: Enterprise digital asset management (DAM) system procurement, design and global deployment. Facilitated key stakeholder involvement including IT, Communications and international business partners.
Writing, analysis and presentations
- Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting): Design, analysis and information presentation for best-practices surveys, published in “executive reports” by Andersen’s Pharmaceutical practice.
- City University of New York: Curriculum design and development of “Internet Technologies Education Program” for CUNY’s Center for Internet Software Design and Development (CISDD).
- US Department of Commerce: Evaluation of RFP response proposals for Technology Opportunities Program.